How about a quick and easy, versatile muffin recipe?
The almond and coconut flour used in this recipe are high in fiber, protein and healthy fats that will stabilize blood sugar levels and keep you energized!
The best part? You can add your favorite frozen, fresh or dried fruit, nuts and seeds or chocolate chips and experiment with different versions!
This is a great breakfast, snack, dessert or on-the-go option to add to your repertoire.
Here is the recipe:
EASY PALEO BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
liquid vanilla stevia to taste
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup homemade almond/coconut milk OR canned full-fat coconut milk
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) Mix all muffin ingredients except blueberries in medium mixing bowl
3) Gently fold in frozen blueberries
4) Scoop batter in a silicone muffin mold (a little less than a 1/4 cup in each hole)
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean
6) Remove from oven, pop muffins out of mold and let cool on a cookie sheet
Stay happy and healthy,